Watch the brand new episode of the Storware Academy: How to backup and restore KVM VMs with vProtect
Learn how to add a new hypervisor to your vProtect and what to do next:
- How to launch a simple backup task and what backup destinations vProtect supports.
- How to configure the backup policy and schedule for backup tasks.
- How to restore your backups.
Storware vProtect provides a crash-consistent backup of VMs running in KVM environments. With an easy management interface, you are able to quickly set up protection and store backups in several different backup providers.
- Full backup of QCOW2 or LVM-based VMs
- VM disk exclusion
- File-level restore with mountable backups
Learn more and see the first episode on: How to backup oVirt/Red Hat Virtualization RHV environments with vProtect